So many women struggle alone with depression, anxiety, PMS, fatigue, food cravings, and mood swings that interfere with every day life. This was me for so many years, and I've made it my mission to find natural solutions to these mood problems. Maybe this is you. Maybe you've been dealing with these things for so long that you're just used to it, or consider it just part of your personality. I'm here to tell you that's not true. You can be happy, calm, and balanced- naturally.
about the program
ZAO Elevate is a women-only program that uses nutrient therapy to treat mood disorders such as depression, anxiety, and PMS. You will be working in confidentiality with me to uncover exactly what is causing your symptoms and how to treat them.
how it works
Our hormones and neurotransmitters are what govern our moods, sleep, energy, appetite, weight, metabolism, and more. When hormones and/or brain chemistry fall out of whack, we (women especially) fall prey to low moods, irritability, anxiety, obsessive behaviors, sleep problems, and unpredictable mood swings. ZAO Elevate starts you off by assessing your current hormone and brain chemistry status to find out what is at the root of your symptoms. Then, you'll receive specific supplement protocols (a combination of amino acid therapy, herbs, vitamins, and minerals) to bring your body and brain back into balance. You'll be working closely with me for six weeks to determine the right strategy for your body. Throughout the course of the program you'll receive all of the following:
- Four 30-60 minute one-on-one sessions with me.
- The ZAO Elevate Diet Protocol for mood balance.
- Supplement recommendations specific to your needs.
- Lifestyle habits for sustaining mental and emotional health.
- Complete guide to choosing and buying supplements including brand recommendations.
- Assistance with further testing where necessary; hormone levels, amino acid levels, allergy testing, etc.
The full cost of the program is $485. This can be split into smaller payments if needed.
is zao elevate right for you?
Wondering if you could benefit from this program? Take a look at the following symptoms. If there are any that you experience on a regular basis (at least several times a week and persisting longer than three months) then you have something to gain from this program.
- Sadness, feeling down or "blue" for no apparent reason
- Anxiety and/or excessive worry
- Regular feelings of guilt, hopelessness and/or shame
- Apathy and low motivation
- Fatigue and exhaustion that isn't relieved by sleep
- Irritability or spurts of anger
- Mood swings
- Insomnia or restless sleep
- Sugar or starch cravings
- Obsessive thoughts or behaviors
- Over-sensitivity to physical or emotional pain
- Cry easily
- Always feeling overwhelmed, unable to handle life's demands
- You are taking meds for any of the above symptoms but experience uncomfortable side effects
- Any of the above symptoms are amplified by PMS
Sound familiar? You don't have to do this alone. Fill out the form below to set up your free consultation.